Now pretty much everyone has played British Bulldog before, I used to play it in the street and at school. Only difference with this as a fun football game, is the introduction of footballs.
- Each player trying to get from one line to the other has a ball
- Bulldog (catcher in the middle) does not have a ball
- Bulldog catches people by kicking the ball out of the area
- Players must keep close control of the ball – or will become a bulldog
- Bulldog also has a ball and must keep it under control
- Start with more than one bulldog
- Players running/dribbling with the ball must have at least 10 touches (stops cheating of kick and run)