Now pretty much everyone has played British Bulldog before, I used to play it in the street and at school. Only difference with this as a fun football game, is the introduction of footballs.
- Each player trying to get from one line to the other has a ball
- Bulldog (catcher in the middle) does not have a ball
- Bulldog catches people by kicking the ball out of the area
- Players must keep close control of the ball – or will become a bulldog
Brilliant game for camps – due to lots of touches on the ball.
- Bulldog also has a ball and must keep it under control
- Start with more than one bulldog
- Players running/dribbling with the ball must have at least 10 touches (stops cheating of kick and run)
You can take this game in all different directions and it is suitable for all ages. You can even use tagging on the shoulder/back if the tackling is not working out very well. (Especially if you have a few different age groups together on camps).
Leave a Reply